When a citizen’s candidate is asked what is the biggest benefit he can get by becoming a citizen, he always answers that it is the right to vote. The answer is correct. Because voting is one of the most important rights that we have all the citizens of this country.
The following are just 10 most common benefits that are acquired:
- As a citizen when you retire, you can go live anywhere in the world and wherever you are, the government sends you your retirement money every month.
- You have the right to apply for federal jobs that are better paid and have good retirement plans.
- As a citizen, you can ask your spouse automatically, without having to go through a waiting list.
- As a Citizen you can ask your parents automatically, without having to go through a waiting list.
- As a Citizen you can ask your children under 21 and singles without having to go through a waiting list.
- As a Citizen you can ask your children to be of age.
- As a Citizen you can ask your married children together with your spouse and with them children under 21 years unmarried.
- As a Citizen you can ask your unmarried or married brothers along with your spouse and with them unmarried children under 21 years.
- As a citizen you can obtain a passport from this country and travel as an American citizen. Returning to the United States is faster re-entry to this country.
- Take pride in being a Citizen of a country where people from all over the world want to come as we did.